Warmth in all the right places.
While a hot toddie might provide you with an artificial feeling of warmth on a chilly night, the Sierra Designs Women's Hot Toddie 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag will provide warmth you can really count on when the temperature dips. Core Comfort Technology strategically positions the 600-fill goose down in the areas where you need it most while maintaining a trail-worthy weight of just three pounds. Plus, the women-specific bag shape and comfort rating mean you'll really sleep soundly all the way down to 22F.
- With an EN comfort rating of 22˚F (comfort rating refers to the average woman's comfort zone), this bag is best suited for spring through fall nights in the mountains
- 600-fill goose down insulation is lofty, warm, and highly compressible
- Polyester Micro-Ripstop shell fabric is lightweight and durable
- Core Comfort Technology utilizes a double baffle system and body mapping to place additional down where you need it most
- Snag-free zipper tracks eliminate annoying stuck zippers
- Draft tube along the 60-inch zipper prevents warm air from escaping
- Drawcord at the collar provides a snug-fitting hood and traps in warm air
- Draft collar seals around your chest and torso to prevent warm air from escaping
- Ergonomic hood and footbox and a women-specific shape provide comfortable sleeping
- Pillow pocket keeps your cushion in place
- At just 3 pounds, the Hot Toddie won't weigh you down when you're on the trail
- Packs into an included 8-inch by 16-inch stuff sack