Whether you're battling a brutal Chicago cold snap or enjoying an evening restaurant tour in Vail, the Sierra Designs Women's Himalaya Jacket will keep you cozy. Plus, the fashion-minded plaid print, toggle closures, and the smart cut of this jacket keep your look on par with the style-conscious crowd.
- Blended polyester and rayon shell is durable and lightweight
- Strategically placed insulation holds in body heat without restricting your arms or making you feel overly puffy
- Extra-long cut protects you from the top of your head to your thighs
- Tab adjustment in back brings this jacket in at your waist for a tailored look
- Adjustable hood with removable faux-coyote trim blocks cold wind from chilling your head
- Interior Lycra cuffs with thumbholes warm the back of your hands and stop cold air from moving up your sleeves
Share your thoughts
Is this jacket warm enough to wear in the...
Is this jacket warm enough to wear in the snow?
Definitely. It's certainly intended to be a walking-around jacket, not a camping or active jacket, but it'll be warm enough.
can i order this item through macy's...
can i order this item through macy's department store