Sierra Designs Herald 30 Backpack - 1750cu in
- Detail Images
Yeah, we're psyched, too.
Sierra Designs had versatility in mind with the Herald 30 Backpack. The Herald 30 pack offers all the bells and whistles as Sierra Designs' larger backpacking packs, but it's in a smaller size that works well for either long day hikes or quick overnighters. (Why would you want to buy a pack for both of these purposes when you could just use one pack for each?) Comfortable design, solid construction, and practical features make this pack an easy multi-purpose choice.
- Large main compartment and an expandable front pocket give you cargo space for layers, food, and overnight gear if you need it
- Hydration reservoir pocket and side water bottle pockets mean there's no need to go thirsty
- Side compression straps let you cinch the pack down if you're not using its maximum carrying capacity
- Trekking pole loops and radio/GPS attachment points let you tack on extras
- Die-cut foam shoulder straps with mesh panels, a thermo-molded pre-curved waistbelt, and a Ventilation Conduit backpanel mean you can carry in comfort
- Hipbelt stabilizers, a CURV framesheet, and single DAC aluminum stay add stability to your load
- And we saved the best for last: it has a built-in bottle-opener