- Detail Images
- Two-layer construction features Hurricane waterproof breathable membrane and lightweight nylon ripstop
- Fully-taped PVC-free seams keep water from sneaking in through the joints
- Polyester taffeta lining allows the jacket to slide on smoothly
- Attached, adjustable hood provides extra coverage
- Interior waist drawcord gives the jacket a figure-hugging fit
- Snap cuffs can be adjusted to keep out cold air
- Two hand pockets, two chest pockets, a drop-in sleeve pocket and one interior zip security pocket hold your essentials
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
The fit on this jacket was just strange. In shirts, I normally wear S/M, but I typically order a L in jackets (so that they aren't tight across my shoulders/back and I can layer a sweater underneath). This jacket fit fairly well in the shoulders for me, but otherwise the sleeve length was excessive (hung well below my fingertips), and just had a weird, boxy fit. The drawstring did not help combat the shapelessness.
I don't think that a smaller size would help--it might be too tight in the shoulders but likely would still just hang off of me. I really wanted to like this jacket, but I'm off to find another now. Otherwise, the color/price/construction seemed quality.