Women-specific design backed by intuitive features and tech.
- Usable all the way down to 30 degrees Fahrenheit for weathering surprise cold fronts
- Proprietary 600-fill DriDown insulation resists moisture and insulates even in the presence of rain or condensation without adding weight
- Weighs in at under three pounds to help keep your pack light on multi-day treks
- Draft collar features draw cord to help you complete a thermal seal between your precious body heat and the frigid outside
- Easy-access, ventable, 60-inch zipper lets you in and out at a moment's notice
- Ergonomic hood and footbox combine to reduce deadspace and optimize heat efficiency within the bag
- Snag-free zipper tracks help keep you from wasting time grappling with zippers when you're losing valuable heat and time
- Includes stuff sack and storage sack to provide multiple carry and storing options
Share your thoughts
love my bag
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Besides the amazing colors, this bag is very comfie and has kept me warm, in spring and fall. Have not tried it in winter weather yet but I have a bag liner anyway so it should be good to go no matter what.
Sierra Designs Dri Down
Sierra designs Dri Down Technology