Humid conditions? This is your sleeping bag.
You regularly camp in rainy and humid conditions, but you're not interested in the extra weight and bulk of a synthetic bag. Worry not, the Sierra Designs Women's Eleanor 19 HI 700-Fill DriDown Sleeping Bag provides the high loft, warmth, and packability you'd expect from goose down with the added ability to perform in wet and humid conditions. The DriDown technology gives each feather a hydrophobic coating, allowing the insulation to stay 10 times drier and twice as lofty as untreated down in wet conditions. Plus, the women-specific shape and warmth rating will keep you comfy all the way down to 19°F.
- With an EN comfort limit of 19°F (comfort limit refers to the average woman's comfort zone), this bag is best suited for camping in the spring, summer, or fall
- 700-fill DriDown provides toasty warmth in cold and humid conditions
- DriDown technology gives each individual feather a hydrophobic finish, allowing the down to stay dry 10 times longer than untreated down and providing twice as much loft when exposed to humid conditions
- Snag-free zipper tracks eliminate annoying stuck zippers
- Draft tube along the 60-inch zipper prevents warm air from escaping
- Drawcord at the collar provides a snug-fitting hood and traps in warm air
- Women-specific bag shape and an ergonomically shaped hood and footbox allow you to sleep in a natural position
- At just under three pounds, the Eleanor won't weigh you down when you're on the trail
- Packs into an included 9 by 17 inch stuff sack
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Went to Montana and West Yellowstone for a few days. Colder conditions but raining majority of the time. Kept me warm and dry!!! Way light weight as well which was what I had been looking for.