Down that holds loft even when it's damp.
- DriDown features polymer adhered to the feather fibers to help maintain loft even in high humidity—dries 33% faster than regular down post-saturation
- Durable polyester outer and lining materials resist moisture absorption and promote faster drying through breathability
- VZipper draft tube with anti-snag design helps you wrap up in total warmth even when darkness prevents sight
- Ergonomic hood and footbox allow movement but limit the amount of space to keep bulk and overall weight down
- Drawcord at the head helps seal out cold air and keep warm air inside
- Integrated pillow pocket
- Total weight is just under three pounds
- Stuff and storage sacks included
Share your thoughts
My girlfriend got this as a replacement for a 15 degree bag that she's had for just under a year. She is a very cold sleeper and always has trouble staying warm while camping. This is the first bag out of the 4 she's owned that has lived up to its temperature rating. I have the Zissou 12 (Men's) and this bag is actually puffier with more down (and it's a 20 degree!). It kept her warm and toasty when the temp dipped below just 20 degrees, and she can't stop raving about this bag!
Well done, Sierra Designs, well done.
Sierra Designs Dri Down
Sierra Designs Dri Down Technology