- Detail Images
Streamlined puffy jacket with cozy DriDown goose insulation.
When the sun sets and the cool mountain air begins to chill you to the bone, reach for the Sierra Designs Cloud Puffy Down Jacket. This 800-fill DriDown puffy supplies stellar warmth, comfort, and breathability while you set up camp or hang around the campfire, and the DriDown handles damp weather better than untreated down so you won't have to worry about a few drizzles ruining your warmth.
- A DWR coating sheds lightly falling rain, sleet, or snow so you're not a sopping mess when you reach the lean-to or yurt
- Gnarly fabric features wickedly light weight, packable, and breathable 30D polyester ripstop material that saves you weight and space when you're on the trail
- 800-fill goose DriDown features a hydrophobic finish that keeps rain, sweat, or melting snow from soaking in while allowing internal moisture to easily escape
- DriDown insulation stays drier seven times longer than untreated down, retains 34% more loft than untreated down when exposed to moisture and humidity, and dries 33% faster than untreated down
- Feminine, athletic fit enables the Cloud to layer nicely over the Cloud Windshell (sold separately) when the sun sets over the mountains and the winds kick up
- Helmet-compatible, adjustable hood shields your face and head from the elements when you hike, backpack, or climb
- Cuff bindings with thumbholes, adjustable hem, and a two-way center zipper with front storm flap seal in warmth and block out the cold
- Two hand pockets stash your lip balm or keys while an internal zippered pocket holds your ID and cash