Comfort without the weight penalty.
- Lightweight, strong nylon ripstop shell fabric stands up to abuse without weighing down your pack during the day
- Ultra-premium 900-fill goose down is as light as a wisp of fog and as good at rebounding as a seven-foot-tall center, and it features one of the highest warmth-to-weight ratios known to humankind
- Innovative vertical baffle system reduces weight and helps transfer heat from the core of your body to your extremities
- Flexible baffle stitching hugs your torso and eliminates interior dead-air space that can rob you of body heat
- Snag-free zipper tracks so you don't rip the bag fabric getting in and out
- Collar drawcord helps eliminate draft
- Ergonomically shaped footbox provides more space and comfort for your toes
- Zipper draft tube keeps cold air out
- EN lower-limit rating of 19F means that this bag is best suited for spring through fall nights in the mountains or winter nights in milder climates
- Stuff and storage sacks included
Share your thoughts
Hi!, im 6"1 tall. wich size should i...
Hi!, im 6"1 tall. wich size should i buy?
^^^^What he said.
What length is the zipper -- i.e., how far...
What length is the zipper -- i.e., how far does it extend? (around the bottom of the toe box? to the toe? only part way down the side?)
40 inches on the regular and long versions. It comes down to right about hip-length.