- Detail Images
Warm, waterproof, and made specifically for women.
Before your next backpacking excursion, make sure you're prepared for cold and wet weather with the Sierra Designs Women's Cirque 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag. The waterproof and breathable Drizone shell fabric stands up to wet conditions and helps to keep the 600-fill goose down dry and lofty so you stay warm and comfortable during the night. Plus, the women-specific shape and fleece-lined toe box mean less cold spots and more heat.
- With an EN comfort rating of 25˚F (comfort rating refers to the average woman's comfort zone), this bag is best suited for spring, summer, or fall camping
- 600-fill goose down insulation is lofty, warm, and highly compressible
- Drizone shell fabric is waterproof and breathable for a dry, ventilated, and comfortable sleep
- Snag-free zipper tracks eliminate annoying stuck zippers
- Draft tube along the 60-inch zipper prevents warm air from escaping
- Drawcord at the collar provides a snug-fitting hood and traps in warm air
- Draft collar seals around your chest and torso to prevent warm air from escaping
- Ergonomic hood and footbox and a women-specific shape provide comfortable sleeping
- Fleece-lined footbox increases warmth and comfort
- Pillow pocket keeps your cushion in place
- At just under 3 pounds, the Cirque won't weigh you down when you're on the trail
- Packs into an included 8-inch by 18-inch stuff sack