A stretchy down bag that hugs you on cool nights.
- Tough ripstop outer shell withstands trail abuse
- Soft 600-fill down insulation is lightweight, traps heat before it can escape, and retains its loft after repeated compressions
- Flex baffles stretch to eliminate constriction and allow the bag to move with you at night, yet they improve thermal efficiency by keeping insulation close to your body
- A zippered draft tube, adjustable hood, and draft collar seal you off from cold
- Shaped footbox doesn't restrict your natural sleeping position
- External sleeping pad loops allow you to secure a pad (sold separately) so you don't slide off at night
- A pillow pocket lets you insert a hoody or camp pillow for maximizing comfort
- Stuff sack and storage bag included
- Rated down to 15F, this bag is best suited for spring through fall nights in the mountains or winter nights in milder climates
Share your thoughts
Really good bag!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love this little thang. Very compressible and lightweight. Zipper is a bit difficult at times. I am 6'3" and medium build and got the long. I still have several inches of extra space in the bottom of the bag--perfect for storing items through the night that you don't want to get too cold (like your water or a camera). The bag is not rigid and you can move well in it. From my experience, I would rate it down to 25 degrees F for staying warm through a cold night.