- Detail Images
Whoever's on top of the podium probably will be.
Between its stiff composite soleplate, its comfortable liner, and its easy transitions, you can forget about ever using the Sidi T2 Carbon Cycling Shoe as an excuse for losing your next triathlon. Unless of course, you aren't wearing them.
- Stiff, lightweight composite sole transfers energy directly to the pedal for greater pedaling efficiency
- Triathlon-specific, tongue-less uppers designed to make transitions fast and easy
- Large heel pull makes shoe easy to get on and off
- Soft brushed interior makes it comfortable to ride sock-less
- Replaceable heel-pad for added stability
Share your thoughts
I am confused about what color the shoe...
I am confused about what color the shoe is - description says "white mamba/silver" but the photo shows silver. Which is is - I realize only 3 sizes left and I happen to need one of those sizes. Thanks.
The shoe is going to be the silver color displayed, the white mamba/silver is just the name of the color. Confusing, but the shoe you receive will be silver like the photo. Sweet shoes by the way, good choice!