- Detail Images
Everyone else will be charging hard for second.
If you don't win your next triathlon, the problem definitely isn't your cycling shoes. The Sidi T2 Women's Carbon Bike Shoe was designed around a women-specific last, not just a small men's, so the fit is right from the beginning and stays that way.
- Stiff, lightweight composite sole transfers energy directly to the pedal for greater pedaling efficiency
- Triathlon-specific uppers designed to make transitions fast and easy
- Notched top strap opens away from your drivetrain
- Large heel pull makes shoe easy to get on and off
- Soft brushed interior makes it comfortable to ride sock-less
- Replaceable heel-pad for added stability
Share your thoughts
Sidi T2 Carbon Bike Shoe - Women's
Is this a good shoe for a 300 mile bike...
Is this a good shoe for a 300 mile bike race? I saw it talked about triathalon's, but wasn't sure if it was specific to that type of a race.