- Detail Images
Slide into the Shred Ready TDub Kayak Helmet before you slide into the river, knowing that you're covered if the sh!t hits the fan. The TDub's CE 1385 certification coupled with an Aramid and fiberglass shell and VN foam padding means you could take a 30-foot header into a boulder garden and not feel a thing. OK, that might be an exaggeration ....
- Reversible to let you look the way you feel
- CE 1385 certified protection
- Color-coded, interchangeable pads for a perfect fit
- H.O.G. occipital lock for a tight, comfortable fit
- Durable nylon straps with burly metal hangers keep the TDub right where you want it
- Several color choices so you can have it your way
Share your thoughts
Great helmet BUT....
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This helmet looks pretty cool if you are looking for one with a larger bill all the way around. It does press against the front of my forehead and has ripped my hair out. The HOG works well. Also I took a swift water class and had to swim a lot in the rapids and it falls into your eyes so you cant see. I purchased a Sweet Strutter it was worth the extra price.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Bought the TDub for white water paddleboarding and it waits patiently for me to put it into practice. Fitting was easy with the interchangeable pads and the H.O.G. lock. It now stares at me from the corner of my desk just begging to make a trip to the river.
A look a the TDub
Super stoked on this piece of equiptment
Heaven-to-the-yeah....this helmet is super cool looking and fits well. It covers the side of the brain bucket and feels secure. I can't wait to take this out on the river in a week or two.
It feels solid when I hit it with the knuckles, which makes me confident that it will take a beating and not my head.
The visor on this helmet is decent, which leads me to believe the sun will be kept of my face for the most part.
It also comes with multiple pad inserts for the perfect fit.