- Detail Images
- Community Images
A traditional kayak-style brain bucket for your precise and not-so-precise paddling.
- ABS molded outer shell and VN molded foam liner team up to provide CE-certified impact protection and cushioning that reduces head injuries along rocky rivers
- H.O.G. Occipital Lock allows adjustment for a secure fit that is effective during boulder encounters
- Nylon straps, stainless steel hardware, and Duraflex fasteners ensure long-lasting durability without rust
- Reversible design lets you wear the visor in front or back to match your river style
- Color-coded fitting pads provide additional comfort
Share your thoughts
Want to buy for my boyfriend, but he has...
Want to buy for my boyfriend, but he has a large head. since this does not come in different sizes, is it pretty big?
This helmet comes with interchangeable padding to fit either Small, Medium or Large. The large will fit up to 23.5 inches.
Solid, comfortable, and high quality
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
We bought 2 of these, one in flat black and one in carbon black. I wish they had one in red but no big deal. these hats are top quality this is the best hat i have seen for the money. I would buy this again all day long. We have worn these for over 4 hours straight with no problem. I am bald and I had no problem with head irritation. If its hot outside I wear a bandanna under my hat. I am very happy with my hat, by the way I also trad rock climb in mine as well mainly on single pitch.
Shred Ready Super Scrappy Kayak Helmet
This is a good helmet, the cap in the front is nice and effective in keeping rain out of your eyes. Provides a little shade from the sun. The straps that tighten the helmet slide down behind the ears and pinch a little, so overall a good helmet that my needs as a raft guide.
I wouldn't creek in it.
Good for the money.
Does the job
I am a rookie to kayaking, so this is the first helmet I have ever owned. So far, I say it does the trick. Protects the noggin. The adjustments for the sizing are easy to use. Its light and comfy. I am happy with my purchase.
First rafting trip as a guide
This "One size fits all" doesn't fit!
Here's one head that it doesn't fit.
The helmet is tooooo small...
If you wonder how big my head is, I have a Giro size L snowboard helmet which fits my head just well.