Select your style & size:Select options
Safety with a secure fit.
Pull on the Shred Ready Standard Half-Cut Helmet whenever you venture out for a paddle. A combination of injection-molded ABS and the multi-impact molded EPP liner helps reduce impact when paddling rocky rivers. This helmet comes with multiple closed-cell foam pads that can be inserted inside the helmet for a snug and secure fit. You can also cinch the HOG2.0 Retention System at the back of the helmet for a more secure fit that will keep the helmet in place no matter how rowdy the river is, and the nylon chin strap connects to four points to ensure the snuggest fit possible. Shred Ready made the rivets and burrs out of stainless steel to prevent corrosion so you can stay safe in this helmet for a long time.
- Half-cut helmet for river running and playboating
- Hard injection-molded shell with multi-impact liner
- Interchangeable fitting pads with adjusters
- Fit system prevents the helmet from slipping back
- Fits heads 21.5 to 24.25 inches in circumference
- Item #SRD000G