- Detail Images
Backward, forward, any way you wear it, your brain will be better off.
- Armid fiber Shredlar and fiberglass shell impregnated with marine vinylester resins provides lightweight, bomber protection
- Multi-impact VN foam liner laminated to closed-cell comfort foam provides head-hugging protection
- Convenient HOG 1.0 occipital lock retention system fits behind nape of neck for a secure, custom fit
- One size with color-coded, compression-molded, closed-cell, super-plush sizing pads lets you decide what fits
- Soft, strong nylon straps attached with metal strap hanger don't chafe or cut skin
- Stainless steel rivets and burrs prevent corrosion
- Duraflex fasteners, adjusters, and stops are durable, light, and strong
- Four-point retention system allows helmet to be worn forward or backward
- Exceeds CE 1385 certification for your safety
Share your thoughts
Solid! And can take a hit!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a solid helmet that fits snug and doesn't get in the way. It has a couple adjustments and comes with different sized pads to help make it fit your head. I have an average size dome and with the size large pads it fits pretty securely. This was my first whitewater helmet when I got into the sport and have had it for few years now. I can testify that it holds up to rocks. I have taken quite a few hits and I have been able to roll up and paddle away from them all. Since then, i have upgraded to helmets that have more coverage as I now take on harder whitewater, but this helmet is still my go to lid for playboating and class III/IV river running. Defiantly worked for me as I was getting into the sport and learning the skills! Also as bonus points, this helmet is one of the best looking helmets on the market with its simple design if you are looking for style!