Shred Ready Shaggy Kayak Helmet
- Detail Images
Backward, forward, any way you wear it, your brain will be better off.
Bomber, lightweight protection, great fit, and a healthy does of attitude make up the Shred Ready Shaggy Kayak Helmet. With an armid fiber and fiberglass shell and multi-impact, closed-cell foam liner, you'll rip those rapids knowing your head has serious shelter. And the single size with ultra-push pads to find your perfect fit gives you plenty of options and versatility: maybe you want to wear a hood or hat or let your buddy try it out. Plus, this brimmed bucket has a four-point retention system that allows it to be worn backward or forward, so you never look like a greenhorn but always stylie.
- Armid fiber Shredlar and fiberglass shell impregnated with marine vinylester resins provides lightweight, bomber protection
- Multi-impact VN foam liner laminated to closed-cell comfort foam provides head-hugging protection
- Convenient HOG 1.0 occipital lock retention system fits behind nape of neck for a secure, custom fit
- One size with color-coded, compression-molded, closed-cell, super-plush sizing pads lets you decide what fits
- Soft, strong nylon straps attached with metal strap hanger don't chafe or cut skin
- Stainless steel rivets and burrs prevent corrosion
- Duraflex fasteners, adjusters, and stops are durable, light, and strong
- Four-point retention system allows helmet to be worn forward or backward
- Exceeds CE 1385 certification for your safety