- Detail Images
Backwards or forwards-it's all relative underwater.
Whether you’re coming or going, hip-hop or jazz, an inny or an outy, the Shred Ready Shaggy Helmet has you covered with interchangeable, color-coded pads and back-to-front reversibility. This lightweight Aramid and fiberglass helmet can take many more beatings than your skull, and Shred Ready’s VN foam absorbs hits much more efficiently than the industry standard – EVA.
- Reversible to let you look the way you feel
- CE 1385 certified protection
- Color-coded, interchangeable pads for a perfect fit
- H.O.G. occipital lock for a tight, comfortable fit
- Durable nylon straps with burly metal hangers keep the Shaggy right where you want it
- Several color choices so you can have it your way
Share your thoughts
Beware of the girly design on the side
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought the Vine LE (which is like a gray-ish color even though it looks more black online). Love the helmet, but didn't realize there is a floral design baked into the back right of the helmet. Can't decide if my masculinity will be ok with it or not at this point.
Feels kind of heavy and slides up.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I got the Vine color which is the Carbon Fiber one and while the helmet looks sweet, has a nice adjustable Boa type tightening system on the back, and 3 different size pads to adjust the fit, I couldn't get over how heavy the helmet felt, how the adjuster's straps irritated my ears, and most of all how the helmet feels like it would come up off the front of my head when I pushed it up. My current helmet does that and it's really annoying so I'm trying to find a helmet that doesn't move up on my head when I'm under the water. I'm sending this back.
This is my second helmet. The first one didn't fit well enough. I like this helmet very much. The adjustments on the side allow me to tighten it so it doesn't slide forward and cover my eyes when I have to get out of my boat.