The perfect weekend companion.
- Wheeled duffel with extendable handle makes navigating in and out of airport crowds a walk in the park
- Featuring recycled aluminum, non-toxic dyes,and exterior embroidery, the Trip LE will impress your friends and Mother Nature
- Two external and two internal zippered pockets keep all of your weekend getaway essentials organized
- The large top opening simplifies packing and unpacking
- Details such as the signature floral print lining set this rolling bag apart from the rest
- At 19 x 16 x 9.5 inches, the Trip LE fits just under the maximum bag size allowed for carry-on luggage, making it the perfect airport companion
Share your thoughts
Trip Rolling Duffel=Perfect Weekend
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My Trip Duffel is the perfect travel companion.
Perfect size for a great weekend it's spacious, but not bulky. Super smooth wheels make toting my Trip a breeze and it fits perfectly overhead on the plane.
concerned if it will fit in the upper...
concerned if it will fit in the upper shelves in the airplanes for store acceptability
Thanks for the question. With the Sherpani Trip LE Rolling Gear Bag's dimensions, it is under most of the maximum dimensions for carry on luggage. There are a few airlines in which things will be a bit of a tight squeeze, especially when the bag is packed full. Putting it in wheels first, on one longer length side, should have it fit on most planes.