The Sherpani Women's Trevia Shoulder Bag lets you take your tablet or e-reader on the train and still have room for your lunch and cell phone. Or, leave the tech on the table, grab a leash, and take your puppy to the park for a little playtime. Four pockets provide plenty of possibilities: gum, candy bar, wallet and iPod, or dog treats, plastic bags, sunscreen, and a ball. The tote style with adjustable shoulder strap lets you carry this bag across your body or simply in your hand.
- Deep main zippered compartment with padded tablet pocket gives you toting options: bring your tablet and shades to the park, or a beverage and snacks to an outdoor concert
- 4 exterior pockets offer quick access to in-demand items, like an umbrella, small sketch pad and charcoal , or extra doggie treats for when Fido finally sits
- Separate internal cell phone pocket helps you keep track of your phone
- Adjustable shoulder strap lets you sling it high or sling it low, depending on your mood, on the load, or the position of the moon
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is an all in one bag. Perfect for me because I use it for a purse, a bag for all my extra kids stuff, and for work. I have brought it to the zoo and found it light weight and comfortable to wear all day. I like that it holds everything I need. I use it for work and like to keep my Nook in it -along with all my other essentials! It's great- it's another Sherpani must. I've gifted it to friends and to our college age babysitter. Great design and once again super cute!!