- Detail Images
Lofty down with a feminine fit.
Stop borrowing your boyfriend's over-sized and duct-tape-patched down jacket and zip up the Sherpa Adventure Gear Women's Thyangboche Down Jacket. The lofty 750-fill goose down keeps you toasty warm in chilly weather while the diamond quilting and flattering fit lend a decidedly feminine look.
- Nylon ripstop shell fabric has a DWR finish for reliable weather resistance
- 750-fill power goose down is warm, lofty, and highly packable
- Women-specific fit is feminine and flattering
- Diamond quilting pattern adds unique style
- Internal chest pocket keeps valuables securely stowed
- Two front pockets warm up cold hands
- Jacket packs into an included stuff sack for compact storage
Share your thoughts
what is the length of the arms and down...
what is the length of the arms and down center back?
Is the Tika color more pink or like a...
Is the Tika color more pink or like a cranberry color?
Hey there, thanks for your question. I consider the Tika color more cranberry than pink.
Nicely made, bit large
The colors of this jacket are pretty awesome. It's very well made, puffy,light and warm- a great jacket for the price. However, it does run a bit wide (think Patagonia down sweater fit, but puffier)- just a general,non-athletic fit. If you're bigger around the middle or are looking for something loose to layer under, this jacket will fit well. Otherwise I would recommend ordering one size down for a trim fit.