- Detail Images
Equal parts warmth, comfort, and style.
Adventure Sherpa Gear named its Women's Pasang Wool Jacket after the Himalayan mountain guide and the first Nepali woman to climb the summit of Mount Everest, Pasang Lhamu Sherpa. The soft Italian wool blend supplies warmth and naturally resists odors while the raglan-style sleeves allow you to move with complete freedom whether you're setting up camp or exploring a new town.
- Polyester and wool blend is soft next to skin, insulates even when wet, and is naturally odor resistant
- Contrasting interior print adds casual style
- Regular fit with raglan sleeves allows you to move without restriction
- Front zippered pockets warm up cold hands
- Zippered sleeve pocket keeps small valuables securely stowed