- Detail Images
Strong, protective, and pretty as an alpine picture.
- Supple and strong softshell breathes, resists wind and moisture, and allows unhindered mobility with four-way stretch
- Contoured seams and sleek lines allow easy movement and flatter your active figure
- Articulated elbows deliver natural movement
- Hood protects and warms head when temps drop and winds blow
- Two handwarmer pockets secure essentials
- Lotus flower screen print add subtle yet eye-catching feminine style
Share your thoughts
I'm in love with this jacket!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
The sleeves are nice and long, but they're quite narrow and not for wearing over anything bulky. I've found it comfortable while out hiking and as casual wear. A big plus is that the colour and design are so nice. I wont use the hood as it's too short for me, which is a common problem I have with hooded clothes. It seems to be made quite well, I've lived in it for the last few weeks and there are no signs of any weakness yet.