- Detail Images
Even with the incredible advances in modern synthetic fabrics, you'd be hard pressed to find one that surpasses 100% natural merino wool as a baselayer, and the Sherpa Adventure Gear Men's Khushi Crew Top capitalizes on that very fact. The itch-free merino breathes, insulates even when wet, and stretches so you can move with total freedom.
- 100% merino wool regulates your body temperature, feels soft, and handles odor so you won't offend your backpacking or camping mates
- Natural fabric stretch allows you to move freely
- Flat-lock seams lie flat against skin for chafe-free comfort
- Raglan style sleeves for maximum comfort while wearing a pack
- Integrated thumbholes prevent sleeves from riding up
Share your thoughts
Better than my Icebreaker
This is the softest merino shirt I have ever touched. The fit and weight are perfect for layering and the stitching is tight and smooth. It is a little lighter than my Icebreaker 260 Tech Long Sleeve, but is softer and more tightly woven. This is now my go-to base layer for hiking and camping in cold weather.