- Detail Images
Warmth worthy of its namesake.
Named after a sky-piercing peak visible from Everest, the Sherpa Adventure Gear Men's Khumbuche Hooded Down Jacket provides serious warmth worthy of its name. The lofty 750-fill goose down traps precious body heat while the DWR treatment on the shell blocks biting winds and shrugs off light snowfall. Plus, the entire jacket packs into an included stuff sack for compact storage.
- Nylon ripstop shell fabric has a DWR finish for light protection
- 750-fill power goose down provides serious warmth and compresses small for easy packing (stuff sack included)
- Hood adjusts for a snug fit and can be removed when you don't need it
- Front zipper storm flap keeps wind and weather out
- Drawcord hem and adjustable cuffs keep warmth in
- Zippered chest pocket keeps valuables safely stowed
- Two zippered front pockets warm up cold hands