- Detail Images
The two pretty faces of marvelous merino.
Merino wool, the natural wonder fiber, gives the Sherpa Adventure Gear Women's Khangeteka Fleece Jacket its beautiful breathability, efficient insulating warmth, and natural odor resistance. This fleecy jacket features a smooth exterior for easy layering and fuzzy interior for soft goodness next to skin. This is no one-dimensional fleece.
- Soft, double-sided merino wool has a smooth exterior for use under a shell and a fuzzy interior for cozy insulation, breathes, stretches, and resists odor
- Flatlock seams reduce bulk and prevent chafing for enduring comfort
- Articulated elbows allow freedom of natural movement
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets keep the fingers cozy and secure essentials
- Contrast zippers and seam details add funky and fun style
Share your thoughts
Very lightweight and warm
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend. She wears this almost everyday regardless of the temperatures outside its so comfortable. Works great as either a layer under something or completely by itself with the warmer temperatures.
Beautiful, comfy at a great price
Before today I hadn't owned any Sherpa pieces, so I was a little dubious when I purchased this merino fleece jacket. I shouldn't have been- it's beautiful!
I usually wear a large and ordered this jacket in a large. It has a flattering athletic fit (close to the body) and long arms and a length to just above my hip (I am 6' tall so on a shorter person this would be at least hip length). The merino is soft, thick and tightly woven- although not quite as soft as my similar icebreaker piece. The articulated elbows and underarms allow free movement without the jacket riding up.
I am pretty impressed with this piece overall. The only thing I am disappointed with is the lack of thumbholes. Although advertised, this jacket does not actually have them.