- Detail Images
Just grab it and go.
- 10K-rated polyester dobby fabric provides keeps you dry in most conditions
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- True fit is not too baggy, not too tight, with plenty of room to move and layer underneath
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiter keeps snow from getting in your boot
- Two back pockets and two front pockets with audio ports to keep the tunes bumping
- RECCO can help rescuers locate you in the event of an emergency
Share your thoughts
I really like the bright blue, but are...
I really like the bright blue, but are these pants as shiny as the look in the picture?
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I got these pants in grey and loved the color. The material is soft but I wouldn't trust them to be super waterproof. They were warm and comfy, but what was a bummer is the fit. I am your standard medium fit for pants except my legs are a little longer than most.These pants fit crazy. Big in the waist band, low-rise waist, and tighter through the thighs. When I sat down, they rode low enough that the back of the waist popped out of my jacket and made my thighs feel like little sausages. I'll be sending these back for sure. These would fit someone with shorter legs and a slightly more "snuggly" body. I'd recommend them for a cold but dry climate, not wet.