- Detail Images
Style from the streets.
- DWR-treated 15K-rated denim fabric provides a true jeans look and feel
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- Taffeta lining is soft and slides on and off smoothly
- True fit is not too baggy, not too tight, with plenty of room to move and layer underneath
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiter keeps snow from getting in your boot
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets, a garbage pocket, and a pass pocket for easy access
- RECCO reflector can help rescuers locate you in the event of an emergency
Share your thoughts
Nice Quality...but really bulky.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The pants were nice but the weight and over sized fit made made them feel like they would hinder riding.
These pants are great. I got them for christmas last year and I wish dogfunk had a picture of someone wearing them because they look RAD when your wearing them. My legs or but didn't get wet once because the water proofing is ridiculous and they are super warm and very durable. I highly recommend these pants. Honestly worth the price.