- Detail Images
Can't judge a book by its cover.
The unorthodox lines of the Selle San Marco Zoncolan Racing Team Saddle may not be everyone's cup of tea, but has been a leader in comfort and performance since its introduction and has vaulted pro teams like DHL-Author and Team Katusha to the top of the podium on more than a few occasions. Built around a carbon fiber-reinforced plastic shell and resting on lightweight, chatter-damping Xsilite(carbon/titanium) rails, the Zoncolan facilitates a comfortable cadence mile after mile—and it's not worried about its looks.
- Breathable, MicroFeel cover is extra durable and features an anti-slip finish that prevents shorts from moving around on the saddle
- BioFoam padding follows the movement of the pelvis throughout the pedal stroke for added support, comfort, and reduced weight
- Xsilite rails dampen road vibration even over the worst tarmac
- BioFoam padding features a closed cell surface for uncompromised performance even in the rain
- No Shuffle technology uses a specifically-designed angled saddle profile to reduce rubbing of the adductor muscles by up to 85% to reduce discomfort on long rides