Up To The Task.
Whether you're enlisted in a neighborhood service project or you've been tasked with finding the best ice cream shop in town, the SeaVees Men's Army Issue Shoe will keep you on your feet until your mission is complete. Inspired by the classic sneakers of the 1960s, the Army Issue features a durable suede or wool flannel upper with a leather accent at the toe for timeless style that looks great dressed up or down. The perforated, custom contoured footbed offers cushioning and support, while the traditional calendar outsole ensures traction so you can get the job done.
- A casual sneaker with timeless style
- Durable flannel or suede upper with leather accents
- Contoured footbed provides cushion and support
- Gum rubber calendar outsole offers traction
- Lace closure ensures a secure fit
- Item #SEA001M