Select your style & size:Select options
Fit for seas, river, or flatwater excursions.
- Polyurethane-coated nylon is tough enough for deep water and rough rivers so everything stashed in the bag arrives safe and dry as a bone
- SealLine's Watertight 2 means the bag withstands quick submersions and will float if dropped in the water
- Waterproof purge valves allow air to escape from within so you can achieve full compression when you roll the top of this bag
- Made in the salty-air city of Seattle, USA
- Item #CAS0760
- Q & A
Dry bag for camera gear
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Selected this SealLine window bag to stash my dSLR on kayak trips on the lake. Chose the see-thru so I won't have to fumble around the bag to get what I need. The price is more than right and the SealLine quality is what I expected.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Love bagging in a good way. See-through is sweet. The 20L works well for me as my day bag. Having snacks, dry clothing items and a few other necessities handy makes for one happy girl on the river!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
New to Backcountry but not SealLine Kodiak dry bag. Trust my 53mm in it while kayaking or fishing. Not stiff like other bags. This purchase was a gift for new kayaker's
I'm looking for a dry bag that I can use for canyoneering. Some of these bags say they are only good for quick dunks but I'll need them to float my pack during some swims. I'd like to have the air vavle but not sure if that will impact the reliability if I'm not just having it sit on the deck of a kayak. Any recommendations?
My son needs to carry an epi-pen with him...
My son needs to carry an epi-pen with him at all times and the last type of bag we used leaked a bit. The pen is 6" long so what size should I try as I am not sure how much space is lost when you roll the top down.