Fit for seas, river, or flatwater excursions.
- Polyurethane-coated nylon is tough enough for deep water and rough rivers so everything stashed in the bag arrives safe and dry as a bone
- SealLine's Watertight 2 means the bag withstands quick submersions and will float if dropped in the water
- Waterproof purge valves allow air to escape from within so you can achieve full compression when you roll the top of this bag
- Made in the salty-air city of Seattle, USA
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Love bagging in a good way. See-through is sweet. The 20L works well for me as my day bag. Having snacks, dry clothing items and a few other necessities handy makes for one happy girl on the river!
My son needs to carry an epi-pen with him...
My son needs to carry an epi-pen with him at all times and the last type of bag we used leaked a bit. The pen is 6" long so what size should I try as I am not sure how much space is lost when you roll the top down.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
New to Backcountry but not SealLine Kodiak dry bag. Trust my 53mm in it while kayaking or fishing. Not stiff like other bags. This purchase was a gift for new kayaker's