Free gift with purchase!
Trek & Travel Pocket Soaps
A toasty bag with Ultra-Dry Down and a slightly more relaxed fit than most mummy bags.
Thanks to the condensation protection on the Sea To Summit Traverse Xtl 19 Degree Down Sleeping Bag, you'll stay more than comfortable in chilly, humid climates. The 850+ Ultra-Dry Down insulation features a permanent Nano-level water-repellent polymer treatment that supplies exceptional comfort and warmth when you hunker down in your tent or yurt to escape the rain or snow.
- With an EN comfort rating of 30F and a lower limit of 19F, this bag is best suited for spring through fall nights in the mountains or winter nights in milder climates or sheltered yurts
- 850+ down insulation features 90% down cluster premium European goose down that offers superb warmth and comfort
- Ultra-Dry Down features a permanent Nano-level water-repellent polymer treatment that repels moisture, helps inhibit bacterial and microbial growth, dries faster than untreated down, retains loft longer, and prolongs the overall life of the sleeping bag
- Relaxed mummy convertible shape has a larger hood, broader shoulders, and a larger chest area (compared to regular mummy bags), and the full-length side and foot zip allow you to convert this bag to a duvet
- Differential cut shell means the lining is cut smaller than the outer shell fabric so the insulation can expand outward for better lofting and to reduce cold spots
- 3D side walls and offset baffles lead to less heat loss while side block baffles prevent down from migrating from the top of the bag to the bottom
- Anatomically tapered foot box offers a more relaxed fit and plenty of unrestricted room
- 3D NanoShell fabric offers durability and breathability and feels wickedly smooth and comfortable against your skin
- Anti-snag zip-draft tube and anti-snag neck draft tube with dual elastic adjustment seal in warmth and block out the cold
- Two-way YKK #5 zippers with separate foot zip for convenience
- Medium-sized internal zip pocket stashes your headlamp or book
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag, mesh storage cell, and laundry bag
- Item #STS0170
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've used it for a couple months now. Put it through snowy weather in Montana, and really hot ones in NY. The bag stays dry and warm throughout.
The shell repels and breathes moistures SO WELL. Some nights I would get too warm and sweaty, but the bag stayed dry. Our tent leaked water a few nights when it rained nonstop, but my bag didn't get soaked. I carried it with me for ~8 nights in Montana, no need to dry it out.
True to temperature rating. I love the fact that there is a foot zipper. The zippers are good quality, no snag!
Extremely happy with my sleeping bag. My husband was so jealous the whole time, he kept sneaking in my bag while I was out. Now I may need to get him one too.