- Durable food-grade silicone flexes, collapses, and weighs next to nothing
- Freeze-proof, so it won't crack in extreme cold
- Two-piece set includes mug, bowl, and Ultra-Sil zippered pouch
- Three-piece set includes mug, blow, plate, and Ultra-Sil zippered pouch
- All pieces are calibrated as measuring cups
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These things are awesome! use it as a plate (for small meals) or a bowl, the cup is great and doesn't burn your hand if you have hot coffee in it. Collapses down small for your pack and is dishwasher safe on the top rack. Lightweight and small. What more could ask for when back packing?
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Used it in a 4-day hiking trip and on other occasions where clean water (and food) was a scarce commodity. The X-set allowed me to keep things more personal and clean (it was not the place to get sick).The bowl is especially useful and versatile. Great for soups or just any food. The cup had no issues insulating the heat from boiling tea, so bare hands are not a problem.
lightweight, versatile, colorful
I love my x-set from Sea to Summit. The X-plate is the perfect size and you flip it over and it's a cutting board! I really appreciate gear that is multi-function and that lasts. I've used this set for 2 years now and it still looks like new. Next on my wish list is the x-shot.