Warm and dry for the winter.
Rated at 1F, the Ts3 Sleeping Bag from Sea To Summit will keep you warm when the mercury starts to really dip. Thanks to the highly compressible 750+ down fill, this bag is a perfect choice for ski touring and winter camping. The 2D Nanoshell fabric is highly breathable and water repellent so your down stays warm and lofty even after you brush up against condensation on your tent wall. Rest assured, the Ts3 is one asset you won't regret having with you when the snow starts to fly.
- EN rating is 1F at the lower limit (an average women's comfort level) and 16F in the comfort range (an average man's comfort level), making the Ts3 perfect for camping in the cold seasons
- Stuffed with 750+ down fill so you get maximum loft and warmth when the temperature starts to drop below freezing
- This bag is wrapped in 2D Nanoshell fabric that is incredibly breathable and water repellent so you don't have to worry about the down getting damp
- The hood has been engineered to fully cocoon your head without feeling claustrophobic while maximizing loft
- An adjustable collar inside the hood adjusts temperature levels and seals out bone-chilling drafts
- The YKK zipper's anti-snag system prevents pesky snags when you're getting in and out of the bag
- The relaxed mummy shape increases thermal efficiency and has a broader shoulder and larger hood than most mummy bags so you can move around comfortably
- The regular size Ts3 weighs in at just under three pounds, making it a pleasure to pack to your favorite winter camp
- Includes a lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag, mesh storage cell, and laundry bag