Get down to keep your spirits up in the backcountry.
In alpine settings, temps can drop and snow can fall almost any time of the year. With the Sea To Summit Talus Ts2 sleeping bag, you'll be prepared for spring, summer, fall, and early-winter trips. Featuring 2D Nanoshell fabric on the exterior, this bag breathes while it repels water, so your 750+ down-fill never loses loft and keeps you warm all night. If you want your backcountry experience to be a pleasant one, you need to make sure your nights are just as lyrical as those long summer days, and this bag has the ability to do just that.
- EN rating is 14F for the lower limit (average women's comfort level) and 27F for the comfort range (average man's comfort level), making the Ts2 perfect for summer, spring, fall, and early-winter camping
- The Ts2 is stuffed with 750+ down fill so you get maximum loft and warmth when the temperature starts to drop on crisp fall nights
- This bag is wrapped in 2D Nanoshell fabric that is incredibly breathable and water repellent so you don't have to worry about brushing up against condensation on the wall of your tent
- The hood has been engineered to fully cocoon your head without feeling claustrophobic while maximizing loft
- An adjustable collar inside the hood adjusts temperature levels and seals out bone-chilling drafts
- The YKK zipper's anti-snag system prevents pesky snags when you're getting in and out of the bag
- The relaxed mummy shape increases thermal efficiency and has a broader shoulder and larger hood than most mummy bags so you won't feel like you're stuffed in a sardine can
- The middle-weight member in the Talus Series, the regular size Ts2 weighs in at just over two pounds
- Includes a lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag, mesh storage cell, and laundry bag
Share your thoughts
This is a really nice sleeping bag!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Really well made.. Awesome feel!
hi is this the just released 750 ultra dry...
hi is this the just released 750 ultra dry down talus range of bags, or just normal 750 loft down
I just ordered the 23 degree bag. I was wondering the same thing when I was looking at this line. Sea to Summit has the specs on their site listing these bags as having water resistant down. It actually says right on the bag also that it is filled with WR down. Weird how BC doesn't have that in the description here, being that it is a pretty big feature that really could make or break a persons decision to buy the bag. Quality bag, too, by the way.
BGKPDX....do you have an update on your experience with this sleeping bag. Looking into buying one.