- Community Images
You're not afraid of a little frost.
Whether you're hitting the mountains for a weekend or the European Alps for a season, the weather-resistant Sea To Summit Trek TkIII 12 Degree Down Sleeping Bag gives you room and warmth enough for comfy, restful nights. Stuffed with the wonder-feather Ultra-Dry Down 650+ that stays lofty and dry, a draft tube, and a dual-adjustable hood, you'll stay cozy even when temps dip below freezing. And you won't have to sleep still like a wrapped-up mummy; the tapered rectangular shape allows your feet to fall open so your eyelids can close.
- Comfy in three seasons weather, with a 12F lower EN rating and 23F comfort rating, you’ll stay cozy even when the temps plummet and your water bottle ices over
- The 650-fill down gives you superior loft and insulation for a better warmth-to-weight ratio than anything on the planet
- Differential-cut tapered rectangular shell with 3D side walls, 60/40 fill-ratio, and side block baffle gives wiggle room with lean-fit warmth
- Regular length comfortably accommodates a person six feet tall; long length fits someone six-foot-eight
- Breathable, downproof 2D Perma Shell 33D nylon weave with DWR finish repels water at its durable exterior and condensation on the inside to keep you dry
- Super-soft, downproof lining breathes and feels luxurious next to skin for all-night comfort
- Cushioned internal hood drawcord with dual adjustment hugs your head with downy warmth
- Two-way zips with separate foot zip let you convert bag to duvet for indoor or warm-weather use
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag seals out the cold for optimal cozy comfort
- Weighs a mere 2lb 11oz (regular) or 2lb 13oz (long) for easy portability
- Compresses in bag from 15 liters to 5 liters, so you’ll have room in your pack for other things
- Oversized internal zippered pocket secures traveling essentials at your side
- Includes Ultra-Sil compression stuff sack, mesh storage bag, and laundry bag for easy maintenance and convenience