The best of all worlds.
- Breathable 2D PermaShell is lightweight, down-proof, and vapor-permeable to help prevent condensation from building up in the down insulation
- The 650-fill down provides superior loft, top-notch insulation, and an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Side baffles keep insulating down in the right places so you don't end up with cold spots
- The large security pocket lets you keep your wallet, passport, and your media player zipped inside with you
- Full-length zippers with draft tube let you convert this bag into a flat duvet or pair it with another bag when you need room for two
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've used the bag a few times now, in fairly cold weather - 30-35 at night. I considered this one or the TK3, but if you combine this with a liner, you'll get the same weight, temperature rating, price, and more versatility. In order to really stay warm, you MUST cinch the hood. Seems obvious, but it's easy to forget. I was worried a little about warmth because it's not quite a "mummy" but I just found the extra leg room kept me from getting twisted and didn't hurt warmth at all. The bag compresses very small, the zipper is great and can even be joined with another S2S bag to make a double bag. No sweat/condensation problems, it comes with tabs around the bag to be able to secure it to a sleeping pad, and it comes with a wash bag, storage bag, and compression sack. I'm very pleased.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
After comparing all kinds of sleeping bags for 2 weeks on Amazon, I came across this one (and this site). I decided to buy this sleeping bag because of it's weight and the shape (roomier feet part), and turned out, it's so light, very sturdy, and super warm! We were camping out when it was only 30 degree, all my other friends were freezing because of their cheaper sleeping bags, but i was so warm that when i woke up, my legs were sweaty. Maybe it's also because I put in an extra fleece blanket inside the sleeping bag and had my scarf wrapped around my head while sleeping, but i really thought the money spent on this sleeping bag was worth it. I'm gonna keep it!