Like the most gracious host: warm and incredibly accommodating.
The Sea To Summit Trek TkII 18 Degree Down Sleeping Bag combines the roomy comfort of a recreational setup with the high-tech features of an alpine bag. The classic, tapered rectangular shape holds heat close to your body without the restriction of a mummy, and the cushioned hood employs double drawcord adjusters for head-hugging comfort. When things heat up, open the side and separate foot zip and use as a real duvet, not an awkward V-shaped coverup.
- Comfy in chilly moderate weather, with an 18F EN lower limit rating, you’ll stay warm on three-season treks
- Almost-magical Ultra-Dry Down 650+ goose down repels moisture, retains loft, dries quickly, and fights microbial growth for dry, fresh comfort
- Differential-cut tapered rectangular shell with 3D side walls, 60/40 fill-ratio, and side block baffle gives wiggle room with lean-fit warmth
- Short length comfortably accommodates a person five-foot-five; regular length, a person six feet tall; long length extends to fit someone six-foot-eight
- Breathable, downproof 2D Perma Shell 33D nylon weave with DWR finish repels water at its durable exterior and condensation on the inside to keep you dry
- Super-soft, downproof lining breathes and feels luxurious next to skin for all-night comfort
- Cushioned internal hood drawcord with dual adjustment hugs your head with downy warmth
- Two-way zips with separate foot zip let you convert bag to duvet for indoor or warm-weather use
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag seals out the cold for optimal cozy comfort
- Weighs a mere 2lb 3oz (short), 2lb 4oz (regular), or 2lb 7oz (long) for easy portability
- Compresses in bag from 10 liters to 3.3 liters, so you’ll have room in your pack for other things
- Oversized internal zippered pocket secures traveling essentials at your side
- Includes stuff sack and mesh storage cell and laundry bag for easy maintenance and convenience