Sea To Summit Specialist Solo Tent 1-Person 3-Season
A one-man fortress that's just as reliable as shelters twice its size.
Even if you're a weight-shaving ultralight-adventure addict, you'll find space for the Sea to Summit 3-Season 1-Person Specialist Solo Tent. After all, this tent packs down to the size of a water bottle. Although it was designed with minimalist appeal, there's still enough room inside to sit up, and just outside the door there's a small vestibule for your pack and boots. At a feathery 625 grams, this fully-enclosed shelter houses cyclists, backpackers, and sea-kayakers from the elements without sacrificing weather protection.
- Pertex Endurance fabric is ultralight, breathable for comfort, and fully waterproof for supreme weather protection
- Double stitching and bar tacking offer extra durability at stress points
- Mesh-panel doors offer plenty of ventilation and protect against bugs
- Reflective guy lines keep you from tripping over your tent in the dead of night
- Shelter can be erected with only trekking poles and natural anchors, eliminating the need for poles and shaving the weight down to 445 grams
- Other details include internal storage pocket, fully seam-sealed construction for waterproofing, ultralight aluminum poles for less weight without sacrificing overall structural strength