Select your style & size:Select options
Adventure travel often leads you far from any laundry mat and produces a wealth of smelly clothes, which is why Sea to Summit designed the Lite Line Clothesline. After washing garments in the nearby creek, simply suspend the Lite Line between two trees and secure drying items with the integrated sliding beads. Even better, the 11-foot line weighs just 1.3oz and packs up small in an included carry pouch.
- Clothesline packs small, weighs just 1.3oz, and measures 11.5 feet in length
- Dual cords with sliding beads hold drying items in place
- Hooks at either end of the line make for easy set-up
- Included nylon pouch keeps the line stowed when not in use
- Item #STS0182
- Q & A
Best compact clothesline.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Everything you put in one little pocket is ideal for backpacking. The clothesline is about 12 feet long with beads on the line to make it much easier to clamp on your clothes. I also use it inside my tent as well. This is way better than REI clothesline. You will not regret it.