- Tapered hook-and-loop closure tabs on either side of the neoprene waist allow you to get a snug, water-tight fit
- Deck section made of 4mm-thick neoprene for extra durability and better insulation
- Tunnel made of 2mm-thick neoprene to provide enhanced mobility while still offering insulation
- Pull tab at front for quick, low-effort ejections
Share your thoughts
How does this seal to the cockpit, is it...
How does this seal to the cockpit, is it a rand or bungee?
This skirt has a bungee for sealing the cockpit enclosure. (Sorry we didn't have that information readily available-- obviously it's an important detail!)
I'd be stoked to chat if you have any other paddling questions! 800.409.4502 ext 4456 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great concept, poor execution
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
When I first put this on for my Lake Powell kayaking excursion, my partner and I thought it was awesome! Fits me and the kayak well and such a great design. Fast-forward two days later after paddling and camping and all was not well. The skirt is definitely not waterproof and I was soaking wet in my seat. It is a great concept, but lacks in critical execution of keeping you dry. Sadly, back to Backcountry it went
Will this fit well on my Sea Eagle? It's...
Will this fit well on my Sea Eagle? It's cockpit is 16"x35" the medium seems like it might work but would be too wide and want to make sure that it would stay snug.
how does this skirt perform in class III...
how does this skirt perform in class III whitewater