Squeeze every possible inch of space out of your pack with the Sea To Summit Compression Sack. This cinching stuff sack features four extra-long nylon straps that allow easy packing and strong pull-down to minimize size. Use the webbing pull handle to yank out your goodies when they're wedged in the corner of your pack.
- Tough, durable 70D nylon with 2000mm PU coating keeps gear dry and protected
- Four extra-long straps cinch down for a small, portable package
- Flip-top lid prevents strap tangles
- Nylon webbing pull handle on bottom makes grabbing-and-going quick and easy
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I got the 20L bag in order to keep my tent from getting wet while backpacking and it worked great! First trip in using it, it rained hard but the tent stayed pretty dry inside the bag. The bag is not water proof but it is the next best thing. It is very sturdy as well, no signs of ripping or tearing. It's a great water resistant bag to compress anything!
Durable and water resistant.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got this to squish my current tent down to a more manageable size. Its quite burly and I was surprised when I got it that it's almost waterproof. I'd be confidant in this keeping my stuff dry as long as it wasn't submerged underwater.