- PU-coated ripstop nylon material resists abrasion from the boat
- Removable Hypalon dry bag inside of the main bag stores your valuables and tech items
- Reusable hook-and-loop closure strips to attach the bag to the boat deck
- Adjustable, clip-release straps offer another means to attach the bag to the deck
- Stiff insert helps the bag maintain shape and resist flopping around when the kayak rocks
- Watertight zip at the front offers easy access to the main compartment
- Top bungee is ideal for your waterproof map
Share your thoughts
Zipper construction defective.
Just received this bag. Although the zipper is a waterproof zipper and advertised as watertight, the bag is constructed so that there's a 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch gap at the end of the zipper when zipped shut--allowing the bag to leak. When I called Sea to Summit, the customer service rep found the same problem on a bag she examined. The bag seems great in all other regards, but due to this defect I'm returning it.