- Detail Images
Double your jacket count for all-season coverage.
Who doesn't love a puffy, until it gets wet? Well, the Scott Women's Zuri Jacket has the answer: a puffy on one side, and weather protection on the other. The water- and wind-resistant stretchy shell on the one side keeps you dry and agile, and the 540-fill synthetic down warms you to the marrow. Flip it inside-out depending on Mother Nature's whims, hour-to-hour, day-to-day, all season long.
- Entrant Dermizax stretch lamination resists water and wind and breathes for optimal cozy comfort
- Polyester woven ripstop fights rips and wear and tear
- Fully taped seams keep out pesky leaks and drafts
- 540-fill synthetic down-like insulation is efficient and toasty-warm and won't clump into icicles when wet
- Fully reversible design gives you two jackets in one, with smooth weather protection on one side, and puffy, quilted insulation on the other
- Regular fit is roomy enough for freedom of movement but not baggy
- Fixed adjustable hood prevents brain-freeze
- One-hand drawcord adjustable hem seals out the cold and wet; hook-and-loop cuffs give a fine fit and help keep out the elements
- 2 hand-warmer and zippered chest pockets secure essentials