Ask and you shall receive.
Thanks to popular demand, Scott whipped up The Ski Women's with lady rippers in mind. Designed with sandwich construction, a full-length wood core, and a Pro-Tip Rocker profile, this all-mountain gem is stiff, energetic, flexy-fun, and ready for any terrain you can throw at it. The 3Dimension sidecut, zippy 15m turn radius, and 88mm waist width allow you to weave through tight aspen groves, mash moguls, power through crud, and carve down corduroy.
- A versatile, front-side, all-mountain ripper
- 88mm waist width keeps it nimble with a touch of float
- Traditional camber underfoot with rockered tip and tail
- Full ski length wood core provides excellent flex
- Sandwich construction for torsional stiffness
- Item #SCO00IC
155 cm, 160 cm, 165 cm
[155cm] 124 / 88 / 114 mm, [160cm] 125 / 88 / 115 mm, [165cm] 127 / 89 / 117 mm
[155cm, 160cm] 15 m, [165cm] 16 m
traditional camber, early rise tip
[160cm, single] 3 lbs 8 oz
2 years limited