- Detail Images
Durable dexterity in the mountains.
When you spend time among big mountains like the namesake peaks of the Scott Teton Glove, you quickly learn that a warm pair of durable gloves is essential. With a Gore-Tex insert, Hyperloft insulation, and a premium Pittards leather palm, the Teton Glove is equipped to perform in winter weather. Whether you're adjusting your ski boots or tinkering with your sled's engine, you'll appreciate the dexterity provided by the three-piece thumb and supple palm.
- Gore-Tex insert is guaranteed waterproof and windproof for all day comfort on the hill
- Leather and four-way stretch softshell fabric combine for a durable glove with ample dexterity
- 120g Hyperloft insulation on the back of the hand and 60g needle-punched Hyperloft in the palm provide ample warmth for long days on the mountain
- The lining features Microbemburg fabric on the back of the hand and wool fleece on the palm for all day warmth, wicking, and next to skin comfort
- The three-piece thumb and Pittards leather palm provide maximum dexterity and suppleness
- Short lockdown wrist cinches down to slip under your sleeve and keep snow out