From halfpipe to frontside powder bowls, the Scott Men's Terain Down Jacket keeps you warm and looking sharp. Constructed from durable DRYOsphere fabric, this jacket acts as a shield against wind and precipitation, while enabling vapor to escape to keep you dry and comfortable in any condition. A combination down and fiber fill provides lightweight insulation, trapping heat to keep you toasty even when the thermometer drops.
Scott equipped the Terrain Down Jacket with a variety of on-mountain features. An adjustable hood protects your head from blowing snow, and can be removed on blue sky days. Underarm venting allows you to dump heat quickly when working up a sweat at the park, while the powderskirt keeps you dry and comfortable on deep days. Featuring a drop-tail hem and a stylish design, the Terrain Down has you covered both on the hill and out on the town.
- An insulated jacket for all-mountain skiers and snowboarders
- Wind- and waterproof shell for protection in any condition
- Insulated with a down + fiber hybrid for lightweight warmth
- Regular fit for easy layering
- Powderskirt with jacket-to-pant interlock system
- Adjustable cuffs and hem for customized fit
- Item #SCO00GS
- Q & A
Scott Terrain Down
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Love this jacket! It is warm and comfy. Great for Skiing or just wearing about town.