- Detail Images
Holy Cow, the feel of a glove with the warmth of a mitten.
Give your hands the warmth and protection they deserve this season with the Scott Team Mitten. Constructed from premium Japanese cow leather and a healthy dose of Softfill insulation, the Team Mitten gives you the feel of a glove with individual fingers inside the mitt without sacrificing the unmatchable warmth mittens are known for. Plus, the padded knuckles protect your hands when you get into a tiff with your buddy who poached the powder stash you had your eye on all morning.
- The Japanese cow leather shell provides supple dexterity and water-resistant protection from winter weather
- 160g Softfill insulation on the back of the hand and 120g Softfill in the palm keep your hands warm on chilly winter days
- The leather palm with a Suregrip patch provides a solid grip on your pole handles
- Soft fleece lining wicks away moisture and is comfy on the skin
- Extra knuckle padding gives your hands some protection from inevitable impacts
- Fingers in the mitten combine the feel of a glove with the warmth of a mitten
Share your thoughts
Got these for my pops.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
He really likes them for any ski day that's 35� or warmer. He says they get a little cold in freezing conditions. Apart from that, the fit is spot on and the shell is perfectly protective.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
Got these to replace my old Level gloves. Wanted to get into a mitten for added warmth. There is no separate removable liner but the inside is soft fleece and has separate finger slots with some insulation between them. The insulation kept me warm on a day in the teens/low 20's, my hands never even felt chilled. The Velcro wrist closure on the underside is great, very tight against the wrist and the padding keeps the bulk down so they can slip into my coat easily which is what I have been looking for.
Consider going a size up, I almost always wear a Large but had to return for XL after trying them on.