- A surprisingly light ski for zipping up and charging down
- 105mm waist width lends levity in pow while staying agile
- Float or rally with camber underfoot and an early rise tip
- Sandwich construction provides excellent stability
- Touring-friendly weight hovers around 7 pounds per pair
- Item #SCO00IJ
- Q & A
Scott Superguide 105 Ski
Lightweight, performance touring-oriented ski. Backcountry Magazine 2017 Editors Choice.
Backcountry Pow Hunter!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Looking for a light but stable pow ski? Ditch your old pair, give me a ring, and grab a set of the Super guide 105s. Designed to float pow in the deepest of days while maintaining great stability when conditions get hairy is the theme with this beast. Overall, great in all conditions but mostly pow. The Guide holds a solid edge and gives you that stable but effortless feel that is crucial for a pow ski. If you have additional questions or are looking to grab a pair give me a ring at - 801-204-4533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.